For a full list of upcoming tours visit the Upcoming Eyeopener Tours page
- Our world expanded to take in great artists creating large scale environments - the Fan Man, Flower Man and Sylvester Williams.
- Cultural landmarks - C. Davis Barbecue, El Nedo, the Continental Zydeco Ballroom.
- Places of Worship - Hindu temples in Pearland, Baptist churches in Downtown Houston, and everything in between.
- We trooped to artists' studios, scoped out the city's murals, public art, gardens, collections, international food markets and architecture.
- We didn't stay put in Houston either - venturing all around Texas then Atlanta, New Orleans, Baltimore, Chicago, Phoenix and Las Pozas, Mexico.