SESSION 3: SCULPTURE
JULY 13 - 17
Many of the renowned folk artists combined different sculptural elements into their work, creating mixed media works of art. During this week-long summer camp students will learn the art of 3D sculpture and mask making using screen. Led by renowned Art Car artist and expert metalsmith Joe Haden, and is designed to get the creative juices flowing!
- Open to students age 11-15
- $800 per student
- 9 AM to 5 PM
- Limited to 15 students
- Takes place at the Orange Show, 2402 Munger St.
- Students are responsible for their own lunches / snacks
- Extended mornings with dropoffs starting at 7:30am – Additional $50
- Extended evenings with pickups ending at 6:30pm – Additional $50
Questions? Contact The Orange Show's Education Coordinator Lynette Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713.926.6368