The Orange Show Center for Visionary Art's docent program is crucial to the operation of the Orange Show Monument and The Beer Can House. Docents are present every time these environments are open to answer questions and provide insight into the drive behind both visionary creators. The Orange Show Monument and the Beer Can House make exceptional destinations for educational excursions of all ages. Both landmarks offer private experiences for all levels of school, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and senior citizen groups, just to name a few examples.
Though both environments are open to the public on weekends, with advanced reservations both may be reserved for special tours and activities during the week including field trips, art activities, scavenger hunts and private docent-guided tours. Funding is needed to underwrite the cost of the docent pogram including field trips and tours.
Funding level is $15,000 per landmark
Funders will receive tailored benefits related to community outreach, branding and hospitality.
Funding recognition and promotional opportunities:
- Permanent logo acknowledgement at the landmark.
- Acknowledgement on Orange Show Center for Visionary Art printed materials
- Prominent recognition on Orange Show Center for Visionary Art website as well as link (130,000 unique visitors per month).
- Funder mention included in eNewseltter to database of 7,000.
- Social media mentions on Facebook and Twitter (10,000+ fans and followers).
- Houston Art Car Parade VIPit Reserved Angel Seating for 10.