The Orange Show Monument has been a memorable venue for some of Houston's best and most eclectic cultural performances for the past 30 years, with a rich history of hosting concerts, performance art and other one-of-a-kin happenings from nationally and internationally recognized artists and performers on a regular basis. Each year, the Orange Show presents a Fall & Spring Performance Series and draws a diverse group of art supporters looking for innovative entertainment opportunities.
Funding levels range from $1,000 to $5,000 per event
Funders will receive tailored benefits related to community outreach, branding and hospitality.
Funding recognition and promotional opportunities:
- Acknowledgement on Orange Show Center for Visionary Art printed materials
- Prominent placement of logo on event program pages on Orange Show Center for Visionary Art website (130,000 unique visitors per month)
- Funder mention included in 5,000 printed postcards promoting Orange Show Center for Visionary Art events each season series.
- Funder mention included in eNewseltter to database of 7,000.
- Social media mentions on Facebook and Twitter (10,000+ fans and followers).
- Funder may use these events to distribute information about products and services.