The Orange Show Center for Visionary Art has been very successful in developing community partnerships that seek to engage and inspire the public. In recent years, collaborations with Ripley House, Project Row Houses, and Workshop houston have affected the lives of thousands of individuals and exposed them to various forms of craft including welding, metalwork, sculpture, and other creative art forms. A series of programs have been developed to continue these partnerships, including:
- Intern Program: Orange Show partners with area high schools to create an intern program for senios to teach classes in the creative arts to children and senior citizens.
- Rehabilitation Art Classes: Collaborations with Neighborhood Center, Inc. and Texas Institute for Rehabilitation & Research (TIRR) will allow for us to enter rehabilitation centers and provide art classes for patients suffering from neck, spinal chord, and other injuries. Special equipment for this program is needed.
- Displaced Artist Initiative: An ongoing partnership with Helping Hands will make mentorships available to homeless, disabled and refugee artists to help them create and sell their artwork. An annual exhibition held in the Orange Show Monument will expose their work to the public.
Funding levels range from $5,000+ per program
Funders will receive tailored benefits related to community outreach, branding and hospitality.
Funding recognition and promotional opportunities:
- Acknowledgement on Orange Show Center for Visionary Art printed materials
- Recognition placement on Orange Show Educational Outreach pages on website as well as link (130,000 unique visitors per month).
- Funder mention included in 5,000 printed postcards promoting Orange Show Center for Visionary Art events each season series.
- Funder mention included in eNewseltter to database of 7,000.
- Social media mentions on Facebook and Twitter (10,000+ fans and followers).