- Utilize objects and materials provided by museums in the Greater Houston Area to create a design that showcases the quality and diversity of our museum community.
- Reflect the spirit of the Art Car tradition while revealing Greater Houston’s vibrancy as a creative generator.
- Use of materials that can withstand unexpected weather conditions.
- Artist(s) must be available to work within an accelerated timeline and provide their own workspace
Cover page with contact information including artist and/or team members name(s), address, phone numbers, e-mail address, and website.
- A letter of interest describing your method of approach and availability to complete the project on schedule and within budget (up to 600 words in Microsoft Word).
- Biographical statement (up to 600 words in Microsoft Word).
Documentation of prior work in up to 5 digital images, preferably in a PowerPoint file, with image identification noted within slides (file size should not exceed 5MB).
- Three references with current contact information.