Art-A-Peel is an enrichment program offered free of charge to children in the East End communities and neighboring underserved elementary schools at the Orange Show Monument. This hand-on program provides an opportunity for students to interact with the Orange Show Monument as they experience the joy and satisfaction of making their own artistic expressions under the guidance of an experienced art educator. Art-A-Peel workshops aim to identify and foster the artist in everybody.
These workshops provide unique content and connect educators to artistic resources. Bus transportation scholarships are awarded to schools based on available funding.
Some favorite workshops that are held annually include:
- Art Car Trophy Making
- Pumpkin Carving
- Easter Orange Hunt
- Day of the Dead
- Aerosol Art
- Pinata Making
- Mosaic Murals
Funding levels range from $1,000 to $5,000 per event
Funders will receive tailored benefits related to community outreach, branding and hospitality.
Funding recognition and promotional opportunities:
- Acknowledgement on Orange Show Center for Visionary Art printed materials
- Prominent placement of logo on event program pages on Orange Show Educational Outreach pages on website as well as link (130,000 unique visitors per month).
- Funder mention included in 5,000 printed postcards promoting Orange Show Center for Visionary Art events each season series.
- Funder mention included in eNewseltter to database of 7,000.
- Social media mentions on Facebook and Twitter (10,000+ fans and followers).