We have added a new component to the overall educational programming for this year. Art Cars in the Schools will provide funds and education to K-12 art teachers seeking to incorporate the creation of an Art Car into their overall art curriculum. Part of the program will be to create lesson plans that can be used throughout HISD. Students who participate in these programs will gain exposure for their work through participation in the annual Houston Art Car Parade and a live audience of 300,000.
In addition, Art Car artists will be made available to high schools as a resource and support system to encourage budding Art Car artists and their schools to "carry the torch" and expand the program throughout the city and neighboring communities.
Funding levels range from $5,000+
Funders will receive tailored benefits related to community outreach, branding and hospitality.
Funding recognition and promotional opportunities:
- Acknowledgement on Orange Show Center for Visionary Art printed materials.
- Recognition placement on Orange Show Educational Outreach pages on website as well as link (130,000 unique visitors per month).
- Sponsors logo included in 5,000 printed postcards promoting Orange Show Center for Visionary Art events each season series.
- Funder logo included in eNewseltter to database of 7,000.
- Social media mentions on Facebook and Twitter (10,000+ fans and followers).