Our "Orange Show Art Bus" program is being implemented for the 2012-2013 school year. The concept is transforming a school bus into a rolling education outreach center by gutting the inside and making it into a mobile art studio. Students, youth groups, and members of the community will have the opportunity to engage in science, technology, engineering and math through a series of programs designed for dynamic learning.
- Art classes
- Science and engineering classes
- Dance classes
- Theater art productions
- Written word workshops
In addition, the bus will be a mobile piece of art itself, a collaboration of local artists, teachers, and students.
Funding levels range from $1,000 to $20,000 per program, as well as In-Kind Opportunities
Funders will receive tailored benefits related to community outreach, branding and hospitality.
Funding recognition and promotional opportunities:
- Acknowledgement on Orange Show Center for Visionary Art printed materials
- Logo placement on Orange Show Educational Outreach pages on website as well as link (130,000 unique visitors per month).
- Funder logo included in 5,000 printed postcards promoting Orange Show Center for Visionary Art events each season series.
- Funder logo included in eNewseltter to database of 7,000.
- Social media mentions on Facebook and Twitter (10,000+ fans and followers).